Western Mass Newbie

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

bbedard

Western Mass Newbie

Post by bbedard »

Hi All,

I just joined this forum a couple days ago and figured I'd introduce myself. I fly out of 7B2 in Northampton, MA and recently (May 27th) got my Sport Pilot ticket. 7B2 has 2 Sport Aircraft - one Aero AT4 or Gobosh that is the one I learned in and fly now. They also have a Flight Design CT. I've been reading a bunch of stuff on the forum and appreciate that there is a resource I can come to to learn more about Sport Flying.

I've got about 50 hours now in th Gobosh and continue to love every minute of it. Any one in the western Mass area interested in sharing time or getting together to discuss flying, I'm always interested in learning.

Glad to be part of the group!

Brad
Merlinspop

Re: Western Mass Newbie

Post by Merlinspop »

Congratulations on your ticket and welcome to the group!
- Bruce
drseti

Post by drseti »

Welcome aboard, Brad, and congrats on completing your ticket. The AT4 is a fine aircraft. Fly it safely and often.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
bbedard

Post by bbedard »

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm sure as I log more hours and achieve additional endorsements (Class D Airspace, Flight Design CT, etc...) I'll have questions and this is a perfect place to either read about a particular topic or pose the question if it hasn't been asked.

Thanks,

Brad