Hi ya'll from the Big Easy

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

PAPACHUCK

Hi ya'll from the Big Easy

Post by PAPACHUCK »

Hey ya'll, I just joined after having been lurking around here for a year or so. I started PPL lessons last spring at a local airport in a C-150/C-152, but stopped after 7.6hrs due to financial constraints. I really wanted to get my SP ticket, but no SLA's were anywhere near. Well earlier this spring I saw that a local flight school picked up a C-162 Skycatcher and I had to check it out. Well now I have another 8.7 in the Skycatcher and I'm having a ball. My CFI said another trip or two and I'm going to solo. :D

I'll let you know when that happens.

Here's 51Papa, my baby plane as I call it:

This was taken at it's home base at KNEW, a class D towered airport just outside of New Orleans KMSY class B airspace.
drseti

Post by drseti »

Nice to meet you, Chuck, and welcome aboard. Enjoy flying that SkyCatcher, and do please keep us all posted on your progress.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US