Hello From Denver Colorado

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

TUNIA63

Hello From Denver Colorado

Post by TUNIA63 »

I JUST joined McAir Aviation (Cessna pilot training) at Rocky Mountain Metro Airport (Used to be Jeffco) Broomfield, CO.

My dad was a sport pilot; he owned a Stitson and am Ultralight aircraft.

In my 20's I almost went to Colorado Aerotech and in HS considered Flight Attendant.

My facination and interest with planes and flying has remained strong; Now at 48 I am able to financially obtain the means to persue my dreams into being a pilot someday.

Id love to fly commercially but if thats not possible then possibly a flight instructor. I was told by my father (yes, the pilot), I am too old to start with this career change. I dont think so, I dont think anyone (physically and mentally able) should be told they cannot persue their dreams.

-Paula
Paula
zaitcev

Post by zaitcev »

Come to Rocky Mountain Light-Sport Expo in Denver Front Range in May, I'll put you in touch with Blanche, Mari and others. -- Pete
TUNIA63

oops

Post by TUNIA63 »

Ok, I was really tired when I typed that, sorry for the spelling errors ;)
Paula