Visit to Butter Valley

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

David

Visit to Butter Valley

Post by David »

Great weather in PA before Sally's visit to the east coast, leaves were changing colors, and it was a nice cool morning. I headed to Butter Valley for a something to eat and then more flying in the area. Butter Valley has a nice little runway surrounded by the golf course. The golf port is located just 10 miles north of Pottstown PA and the restaurant has good breakfast for a very reasonable price.

Dave sorry I missed you.

http://youtu.be/ARNuA4ook4w

The link is for a video with a slow flyby. It had rained the night before and I wanted to verify there wasn't any water standing in the grass parking area. Everything looked dry so went around for a landing and a quick breakfast.
deltafox

Re: Visit to Butter Valley

Post by deltafox »

Your plane looks GREAT! I suspect its time to take a trip.
Dave
drseti

Post by drseti »

David, that has to be the prettiest RV-12 I've seen yet.
Actually, I've never flown one, and would like to. If you ever make it up to Lock Haven, how'd you like a free flight review?
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
David

Post by David »

drseti wrote:David, that has to be the prettiest RV-12 I've seen yet.
Actually, I've never flown one, and would like to. If you ever make it up to Lock Haven, how'd you like a free flight review?
Thanks Paul she did turn out nice.

I was planning on making a trip up to Lock Haven one weekend or take a day off on a nice day. I will pm you in advance to make sure you will be around. She was built as a EAB instead of the ELSA so I could do a few mods.