2018 Deland Sport Aviation Showcase - Nov 1-3

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

ShawnM

2018 Deland Sport Aviation Showcase - Nov 1-3

Post by ShawnM »

Just wanted to post the info the the 3rd annual Deland Sport Aviation Showcase coming in about a month. It's November 1-3 in Deland Florida, KDED which is about 15 miles west, southwest of Daytona Beach. It's a great show and getting bigger each year. Here's the info for anyone who might want to attend.

https://www.sportaviationshowcase.com/

Here's the current list of exhibitors and more are added each week. You can see if your favorite manufacture is attending. https://www.sportaviationshowcase.com/2 ... 0-515.html
ShawnM

Re: 2018 Deland Sport Aviation Showcase - Nov 1-3

Post by ShawnM »

Just bought my 1 day ticket online and saved 10% with my EAA discount. :mrgreen:

For those interested the show is next weekend, November 1st thru the 3rd in Deland, FL. KDED. It's a great show and getting bigger each year. The list of exhibitors is impressive and growing.

Check it out!! https://www.sportaviationshowcase.com/
Scooper

Post by Scooper »

Looks like fun! It's all the way across the continent from me, so I'll miss out. :(

My brother graduated from Stetson in DeLand, so I know the area.
Stan Cooper (K4DRD)
Private Pilot ASEL LSRI
Experimental AMD CH601XLi-B Zodiac LSA N601KE (KSTS)
JJay

Post by JJay »

I'll be there all day on Friday. Anyone else?
ShawnM

Post by ShawnM »

Hi JJay,

Friday is the day several SportCruiser owners were planning on going. But, according to my weather app, WeatherBug, there is a 80% chance of rain that day in Deland. There is a front moving through. Thursday looks better with only a 30% chance of rain and I have other plans on Saturday. Of course this is Florida so the weather can changes in minutes. I'll keep an eye on it.
ShawnM

Post by ShawnM »

Scooper wrote:Looks like fun! It's all the way across the continent from me, so I'll miss out. :(

My brother graduated from Stetson in DeLand, so I know the area.
We'll save you a spot for some other time Stan.

Just like I'd like to make it out for the Page, AZ / Lake Powell event but THAT'S all the way across the continent for me. :(