Adventure iFly GPS

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

sandpiper

Re: Adventure iFly GPS

Post by sandpiper »

SportPilot wrote:
sandpiper wrote:I've had the iFly 740 for some time now. No problems. Love it! As I did the 720 and 700 before.
John, have you ever had an opportunity to compare the IFly 740 screen vs Android tablet vs IPad? Are you a beta tester?
I am not a beta tester and have not compared it to android. From my observation it has better sunlight readability than my iPad Mini.
John Horn
Independence Airpark (7S5), OR
CFII, LSRM-A
Rotax Service, Maint, and Heavy Maint. trained
Flying a CTSW, building an RV-12
SportPilot

Post by SportPilot »

Last edited by SportPilot on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iFlyGPS

Post by iFlyGPS »

Brian,

We'll gladly refund you of your purchase. I looked at the order and everything that was ordered was shipped. You did order the VP+EX with AHRS and it goes not come with antennas as it requires to be installed.

I vaguely remember discussing the AirGizmo and the antennas being able to come from Spruce with a customer, as Spruce sells the dock, AV22 and AV74. I cannot say if that was you, as I speak with lots of customers each day. Regardless, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, that is why we offer the Money Back Guarantee as it's just not possible to please everyone, however we certainly try our best.

I'll have an RMA and prepaid UPS return label sent out to your email Monday. Please send your 740 and SkyGuard with that RMA in order to expedite your refund.
BrianL99

Post by BrianL99 »

iFlyGPS wrote:Brian,

We'll gladly refund you of your purchase. I looked at the order and everything that was ordered was shipped.

Not true.

A USB to Serial was ordered and paid for and not shipped.