Delete

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

FastEddieB

Delete

Post by FastEddieB »

Deleted
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]
3Dreaming

Re: Delete

Post by 3Dreaming »

Delete!
Merlinspop

Post by Merlinspop »

You're both out of you minds!

In actuality, and this is critically important to this entire discussion, deleted.
- Bruce
SportPilot

Post by SportPilot »

Delete...
dstclair

Post by dstclair »

I don't really understand what SportPilot is trying to accomplish. It isn't practical or really possible to erase your tracks when posting on the web. I spent 2 minutes to find:
SportPilot
Post subject: Checked Out In Remos GXPostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:27 am

I had a 1 hour check-out flight in a Remos GX today at KHKY. That was my first experience with a Rotax engine other than a short flight with FastEddie and Nomore767 in their planes. The Remos was very easy to fly and land and didn't handle much different than a SkyCatcher. I'm on the schedule for Sunday morning to get a few hours in the plane by myself before we head back to Atlanta Monday. This will give me another option besides the SkyCatcher at Lake Norman when we're in NC visiting relatives.

Nomore767
Post subject: Re: Checked Out In Remos GXPostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:20 am

Jim

Did you fly with Brandon? I liked the Remos a lot. I think the 3 blade prop airplane is usually at KHKY and the other one with the 2 blade prop is usually at KMRN.

KHKY is a nice airport with a little restaurant and it's nice to fly over the Blue Ridge nearby especially in the Fall.

Still over in UK till next week. Yesterday it rained all day and was 59f what's up with that? Oh yeah...British summer! :roll:

SportPilot
Post subject: Re: Checked Out In Remos GXPostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 pm

I flew a little 1.8 hour round robin cross-country today in the Remos. It's an OK little airplane, but I much, much prefer the SkyCatcher. The ONLY advantage I see to the Remos is useful load. Of course, that could be a major advantage for some people.

Howard, I thought I had responded to your post. Brandon is no longer there. Two Remos' and the Archer are now at Hickory. The taildragger is at Foothills.

Nomore767
Post subject: Re: Checked Out In Remos GXPostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Brandon told me he might have a corporate job out of KHKY so maybe he's off doing that.

SportPilot
Post subject: Re: Checked Out In Remos GXPostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:54 pm

I think so.

I converted to text but could just as easily grab the page in the then original formatting. One could also spent a day or two and retrieve every 'Delete' ever posted on this site. I've got better things to do -- like fly!
dave
FastEddieB

Post by FastEddieB »

Deleted
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]
SportPilot

Post by SportPilot »

Last edited by SportPilot on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MrMorden

Post by MrMorden »

SportPilot wrote:
dstclair wrote:I don't really understand what SportPilot is trying to accomplish.
That's right, you don't. It's not an attempt to hide anything. It's more a statement of frustration with the nature of the discussions, regardless of the topic. I'm going to try and refrain from posting. By the way, I flew the SkyCatcher 1.4 hours today trying out my 2016 upgraded SkyGuard transceiver. It worked great.
So, you are protesting the nature of the Internet? Good luck with that.
Andy Walker
Athens, GA
Sport Pilot ASEL, LSRI
2007 Flight Design CTSW E-LSA