New from the south

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

LSA_4_Life

New from the south

Post by LSA_4_Life »

Hello everyone!
I'm Ricky from south Louisiana. I'm 52 years old and I love flying. I'm thinking really seriously about building an E-LSA. I currently hold
a private pilot certificate, but am transitioning to sport pilot aircraft- hopefully, an Allegro! I do not own a plane as of yet, but I'm looking.

...flying is a private dance between you, a machine, and gravity.....bow to your partners!
RTB
drseti

Re: New from the south

Post by drseti »

Welcome aboard, Ricky. Many of us here have made the transition from certified aircraft to LSA, and a few have built ELSA and E-AB. So, there's a wealth of information to be found here. If you have a question not previously addressed, by all means feel free to ask.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
LSA_4_Life

Post by LSA_4_Life »

Would you happen to know if the American made Allegro will be offered as a kit as it was abroad? I can't seem to find an answer on line.
Merlinspop

Post by Merlinspop »

Hi, Ricky. I grew up in DeRidder. Welcome aboard.
I can't answer your question on the Allegro.
- Bruce