Getting new plane Vero Beach Florida

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

wrongbrothers

Getting new plane Vero Beach Florida

Post by wrongbrothers »

My life is about flying. Back in the late 70's and early 80's I designed and manufactured my own ultralight called "The Right Flyer." I have thousands of flight hours, plus instrument and commercial training. I have a private’s pilot license with a seaplane rating and I am a basic flight instructor. I produced aviation videos with my Challenger II. I also wrote a book about the early days of ultralight aircraft, soon to be published. I'm looking to get a new airplane. Thinking about an Adventura II seaplane and want to see what other peoples thoughts or experience is on that plane.

Thanks Wes
Wrong Brothers Aviation
CharlieTango

Re: Getting new plane Vero Beach Florida

Post by CharlieTango »

My first thought is that it looks kinda like a Challenger. I might prefer just a rubber boat with a weight shift set up so I had more room for fishin, if I was in Florida.

I learned to fly in a Challenger and I miss those early ultra light days.