hello,student pilot from central pa

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

SKYCATR

hello,student pilot from central pa

Post by SKYCATR »

hello, i started my flight training 4/12. working toward sport pilot cert. i am training in a 2012 C162. i did not solo yet, hoping to do that soon! looking forward to all i can learn on this web site. thanks to all
russell gibbons
CBKERR

Post by CBKERR »

Welcome to the board and congratulations on deciding on learning to fly. This ite is full of great advice from gret CFI fom around the country. Be safe, study hard, and HAVE FUN.

Keep us posted on your progress

Brian
SKYCATR

thanks CBKERR

Post by SKYCATR »

thank you, i looking forward to the learning experience!
russell gibbons
drseti

Post by drseti »

Welcome aboard, Russell. I run the flight school at Piper Memorial Airport in Lock Haven. Wondering where in central PA you're located, as I didn't know we have anyone training in Skycatchers in this region.

Fly well, have fun, and feel free to drop by KLHV any time for a visit.

Safe skies,
Paul
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
SKYCATR

hello drseti

Post by SKYCATR »

i am located in enola pa(across the river from harrisburg). i am training at smoketown airport,it is is close to lancaster pa. i have 20 hrs in and my cfi says i am close to solo. thank you for the welcome to this site. i am looking foward to visiting your home airport soon! thanks again russ
russell gibbons