Hello From Idaho - Guardian Aircraft

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

Guardian Aircraft

Hello From Idaho - Guardian Aircraft

Post by Guardian Aircraft »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a second to say hi to everyone on the board and introduce myself/us. Guardian Aircraft is a manufacturer of bush style LSA planes. we have one plane ready for production (the raven) and another in development (the hillcat). Along with our plane we also offer other parts and accessories including our Jabiru Cooling System, we don't have heat issues anymore. So, stop by and say hello.

Thanks,
Guardian Aircraft

http://guardianaircraft.blogspot.com/
Website Under Re-development
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

Welcome to the boards.

I love the tiger stripe paint job and think you have a good price point for a bush plane kit. I fly a Lightning LS-1 so I am a BIG fan of the Jabiru 3300 engine. I don't have the cooling issues that some of the other aircraft have and believe the design of the cowling and induction system is what makes the primary difference. I look forward to seeing your site when it is completed and can view all the specs of your plane.
Last edited by ArionAv8or on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guardian Aircraft

Post by Guardian Aircraft »

Thank you for the kind words. We have a partial set of specs published this afternoon. We are holding back on posting the last set of specs due to the pilot tweaking his back lifting sand bags for another gross test flight. LOL.. I had to laugh.. I told him I'm doing the sandbag next time.. too many for him to get to gross in this plane :D Seriously though, we will finish the posting here shortly. in the mean time please feel free ask any questions etc..

Guardian Aircraft
Website Under Re-development