Lima Ohio new to forum

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

flynoveru

Lima Ohio new to forum

Post by flynoveru »

Hello everyone. I am located in Lima Ohio. Sport pilot flying skyranger/912. Have been flying for over 4yrs now. Started in PPC's not PPG'S , then into fixed wing. I am so thank full for sport pilot. always wanted to fly but never had the money for GA. I guess i could go onto GA now with the time i have but there is just to much freedoms in sport pilot (like elsa and doing your own annuals). I have flown to the great lakes and the furthest trip to Minneapolis. Really looking forward to good flying weather soon.
Flynoveru
yozz25

Post by yozz25 »

welcome to our humble home.

Just getting into aviatioin, always good to see someone new, if you're ever out to Vegas give me a holler, and we can aviate together, or at least down a few brews.

yozz
Jim Stewart

Post by Jim Stewart »

Small world. I lived in St. Mary's many, many years ago. Be sure to stay out of them big ole thunderclouds...
flyguy1

Post by flyguy1 »

Greetings flynoveru,

We're just a short hop away from you in Hillsdale, Michigan (KJYM).
We've been training and flying the Flight Design line for time now. Loads of fun!
We've got the same weather problem as you. Can't wait for Spring to come and losen winter's grip on all us.
Come on up the next time weather allows.
James Scheibner
Hillsdale Aero, Inc.