2012 Expo

If you're interested in all things Sport Pilot/Light Sport Aircraft, this is the place to be every January! Mark your calendars. http://www.sport-aviation-expo.com

Moderator: drseti

drseti

2012 Expo

Post by drseti »

The 2012 Sebring shindig is just around the corner. Dates are 19 to 22 January, and details can be found at http://www.sport-aviation-expo.com. I will be flying the SportStar down from Lock Haven (exact date of departure wholly dependent upon weather), and will be presenting one of my Wings/AMT safety seminars. Details on that will be posted here in a few days, as soon as EAA releases their forum schedule. I look forward to meeting many of you in Sebring - feel free to post your plans here.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
drseti

Post by drseti »

My FAA safety seminar is now scheduled for 9 AM on Friday, 20 January, in Forum Area #2. Titled "Light Sport Maintenance; who can do what to whom?", this seminar counts for FAASTeam Wings and AMT Award credit. I'll post the signup link as soon as the seminar makes its appearance on the faasafety.gov website.

See you in Sebring!
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
drseti

Post by drseti »

My Wings safety seminar (Sebring Expo, Friday 20 January 2012, 9 AM in Forum Area 2) is now up on the FAASafety.gov website, and accepting registrations:

http://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_de ... ?eid=42096.

Hope to see you there!
Prof H Paul Shuch
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
Super Cub

Expo

Post by Super Cub »

Doc, what day are you leaving? Sure is nasty today!
drseti

Post by drseti »

Probably Monday. Today is horrible!
Prof H Paul Shuch
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
3Dreaming

Post by 3Dreaming »

I'll be headed down on Wednesday, and be there bright and early Thursday morning. I'll spend most of my time helping in the Flight Design booth, but I may try to get into one of the Dynon Skyview seminars. I'll be heading out after the show closes on Sunday. Tom
billgr1

tfr orlando thursday

Post by billgr1 »

check for tfr on thurday for orlando,fl