ASA Training Videos

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

zx6guy

ASA Training Videos

Post by zx6guy »

I have no experience with ASA (Paul Hamilton) training DVDs. Has anybody used them or recommend them?
Paul Hamilton

ASA and Paul Hamilton

Post by Paul Hamilton »

ASA is the largest aviation publisher in the world for good reason. ASA teams up with the best experts in every field. Paul Hamilton is 100% LSA and the author and producer for ASA LSA/sport pilot products.

The ASA/Paul Hamilton is used by the top LSA importers/manufactures and schools because it is a proven system and the best. I provide personal attention to every school and student asking questions.

All products are the best value guaranteed personally by me at 775 747 0175. Money back guarantee. You pass all the FAA tests and look good plus learn how to fly.

Do your research, watch some video trailers at:
www.sport-pilot-video.com/
www.sport-pilot-training.com
or
www.ap-store.com

Those who have tried and used it, stay with it.

If you want personal references call Loretta or myself direct for students and schools. 775 747 0175 e mail [email protected]

Come meet the ASA group and Paul Hamilton at the LSA expo in Sebring January 2008
Paul is a Sport Pilot CFI/DPE and the expert for ASA who writes the books and produces the DVD's for all pilots flying light sport aircraft.
See www.SportAviationCenter.com www.Sport-Pilot-Training.com and www.BeASportPilot.com to Paul's websites
ka7eej

Post by ka7eej »

I used KING schools. I passed my written test quickley and enjoyed the DVD's. I would have tried Pauls training if I would have know about it.. I know you are safe with KING.... Hey go ahead and give him a try...At least he answered you in PERSON....you go Paul..
Owner of N3081X (Cover Girl) A Beautiful Allegro 2000 as seen on the cover and inside of several magazines!!