Chesapeake Sport Pilot - first lesson

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

rsteele

Chesapeake Sport Pilot - first lesson

Post by rsteele »

Just a quick note to say I had my first lesson at CSP Sunday. The weather was utter crap so I didn't really get to do much. However I really liked my instructor, Neal. I'm hoping the weather next week will be better. I think this is going to be a lot of fun. I have to agree with Helen and tadel001, the Tecnam Super Echo in a super trainer. I wish CSP had two of them so they would be easier to schedule!

Ron
SkySteve

Post by SkySteve »

Ron,
Glad to hear about your lesson. Like you said, you WILL love it. I finished my lessons and took my check ride in a Tecnam Sierra. They are great airplanes!
Steve Wilson
Huntsville, UT
Kitfox
Convertible Nose Wheel & Tail Wheel
912A / Warp Drive Prop
tadel001

Post by tadel001 »

Ron,

your wish be granted. We are getting two EagleT. It won't be until late Feb or March but they are ordered!! You will really like these new planes. Good luck with the lessons!
CTflyer

Post by CTflyer »

Ron - that is excellent. Congrats on taking that first step. And you've got a GREAT group of folks to work with. CSP seems one of the most professional companies in the business.

They're increasing their fleet. That's a good sign indeed.

Tom