You are you looking for Sport Trainning in AZ??

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

LightSportMan

You are you looking for Sport Trainning in AZ??

Post by LightSportMan »

You are you looking for Sport Trainning in AZ??..

My name is Johnathan Smith aka LightSport Man. I been in the news a number of times with the titles “LightSport Man overcomes obstacles to take flight”, “Do You Know the LightSport Man”, “Pilot has a stutter”, “LightSport Man Flies Over Obstacles” and “Pilot’s Stutter Flies Under Radar”, “Pilot’s Stutter Disappears when he files” and more.

I have been in media outlets like: 12 News, 3 News Now, 9 News KUSA, ABC10.com, AOPA, AZ Center, Argus Leader, Aviators Hot Line, Courier Journal, Daily News, Delaware Online, Detroit Free Press, Detroit Free Press, EAA The Spirit of Aviation, El Paso Times, Farmington Daily Times, Florida Today, General Aviation News, Humankind, IndyStar, KAGS TV, KCEN TV, KENS 5 News, KHOU 11 News, KING 5 News, KREM 2 News, Lebanon Daily News, Lowa City Press, MSN, Naples Daily News, Peoria Republic, The Asbury Park Press, The Delmarva Daily Times, The Shreveport times, The Tenessean, USA Today, WUSA 9 News, WFAA-TV, WHAS 11 News, WKYC Channel 3 - Cleveland News, myCentralJersey plus more…

My story is a great story and helps so many others with disorders and it just got better.

Check out this story on USATODAY.com: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/huma ... /96109772/

but if you are looking to learn how to fly LSA then I am the man for you... please checkout my site at http://LightSportMan.com and let me know if I can help you..