Well, it's about time...

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

Half Fast

Well, it's about time...

Post by Half Fast »

Finally did some decent landings on the last few lessons. Still need a lot more practice, but Sunday's landings were all acceptable and several were pretty good, including a x-wind landing at X04. Greased one at KLEE and my CFI was shocked. CFI: "Are we on the ground?! Holy $^&!, we're on the ground! I didn't even feel us touch!" Sheer luck of course, but I'll take 'em any way they come.

I have a lot more work to go, but it feels good to finally be making some progress.
1/2
----------------
I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
FastEddieB

Re: Well, it's about time...

Post by FastEddieB »

Atta boy!

Keep up the good work and you'll have that license in your hot little hands in no time!
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]