Kinda bummed out

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

Horatio

Kinda bummed out

Post by Horatio »

with the weather! It's raining now, and there are heavy thunderstorms forecast for the afternoon/evening. Same outlook for the rest of the week. Enough already! I want to fly!

/rant
SP-ASEL (tailwheel)
Luscombe 8A
Merlinspop

Re: Kinda bummed out

Post by Merlinspop »

Horatio wrote:with the weather! It's raining now, and there are heavy thunderstorms forecast for the afternoon/evening. Same outlook for the rest of the week. Enough already! I want to fly!

/rant
Plan something at work that would be impossible, or very difficult/costly to reschedule. The weather will be perfect during that period. Never fails.
- Bruce
David

Post by David »

Horatio wrote:with the weather! It's raining now, and there are heavy thunderstorms forecast for the afternoon/evening. Same outlook for the rest of the week. Enough already! I want to fly!

/rant
I second that, time to fly :x
Horatio

Post by Horatio »

Merlinspop wrote:Plan something at work that would be impossible, or very difficult/costly to reschedule. The weather will be perfect during that period. Never fails.
My instructor is on vacation for the next two weeks, so I'm sure that will instantly fix the weather problems.
SP-ASEL (tailwheel)
Luscombe 8A
Flocker

Post by Flocker »

/rant
Same outlook here in Atlanta. I've cancelled more flights than I've flown in the last 30 days!!!
Aviation Real Estate Broker
Horatio

Post by Horatio »

No weather relief until tomorrow, when my instructor is leaving town. He'll be back in a week. Guess I'll study for the written in the meantime...
SP-ASEL (tailwheel)
Luscombe 8A