SP Training in radios of the NY Catskills Monticello area??

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

B747

SP Training in radios of the NY Catskills Monticello area??

Post by B747 »

hi, i already took a lessons in a lsa, i really liked the school and i wish i could of finish there, but im now overseas and probably ill come to NY in the summer to the Catskills Monticello, and i need a flight school with lsa training aircraft's, in the radios of maximum 1-1,5 hours drive, i want to drive to and back daily, and the other school i really loved is each way almost 3 hours, so please tell me if you know of any lsa training in the area NY-NJ-PA
Be less restricted and more free, by flying to new heights
B747

Re: SP Training in radios of the NY Catskills Monticello ar

Post by B747 »

anyone in PA NJ upstate NY? im looking for maximum 1.3 hours driving from Monticello for affordable lsa training, can anyone please point me in the right direction, or even if you have a special cheap location up to 4 hours drive please tell me, maybe it will be worth to sleepover, thanks.
Be less restricted and more free, by flying to new heights