Need a DPE that will do checkride in a CTSW. wst-ctrl MN

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

JamesMN

Need a DPE that will do checkride in a CTSW. wst-ctrl MN

Post by JamesMN »

I'd appreciate if anyone knows a DPE that will do checkrides in a flightdesign ctsw in the Fergus Falls, MN - Fargo, ND area.

Thx!
1947 Champ 7BCM-171 owner
JamesMN

Re: Need a DPE that will do checkride in a CTSW. wst-ctrl MN

Post by JamesMN »

JamesMN wrote:I'd appreciate if anyone knows a DPE that will do checkrides in a flightdesign ctsw in the Fergus Falls, MN - Fargo, ND area.

Thx!
Found one in SD I think I'm using.
yozz25

ah fargo

Post by yozz25 »

Fargo, how can I forget Fargo. The Roger Maris museum, being from NYC, this was a big kick for me as I remember his quest to hit those 61 hrs. The Mantle Maris days, wow.

Man, those were the days, and when I came upon Fargo on little side trip, saw all the Maris stuff, was in Yankee Stadium heaven.

Also the movie Fargo,with the foot sticking out of the wood chipper, doesn't get any better than that.

Interesting part of the country.
yozz :D
JamesMN

Re: ah fargo

Post by JamesMN »

yozz25 wrote:Fargo, how can I forget Fargo. The Roger Maris museum, being from NYC, this was a big kick for me as I remember his quest to hit those 61 hrs. The Mantle Maris days, wow.

Man, those were the days, and when I came upon Fargo on little side trip, saw all the Maris stuff, was in Yankee Stadium heaven.

Also the movie Fargo,with the foot sticking out of the wood chipper, doesn't get any better than that.

Interesting part of the country.
yozz :D
Yozz, I"m from NYC also! Probably why we have low tolerance for BS and can sniff it out a mile away.

James