Will Tecnam Eaglet, Tecnam P2008, or PiperSport come to NJ?

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

N918KT

Will Tecnam Eaglet, Tecnam P2008, or PiperSport come to NJ?

Post by N918KT »

I desperately need an LSA to take SP flight training in NJ. Otherwise I will have no choice but to fly gliders. I know the Skycatcher is coming to a few airports in NJ but that may not be for a very long time since I learned it is delayed 6 to 10 months. And I learned that Tecnam P2008 and PiperSport will start deliveries in April or May. I believe that the Tecnam Eaglet is already delivering planes. I have a feeling that deliveries for LSA in NJ is going to be missing our state, especially Central/Northern NJ.
rfane

Post by rfane »

If someone will buy one, then the answer is yes! If not, the answer is no.
Roger Fane
Former owner of a 2006 Flight Design CTsw
N918KT

Post by N918KT »

I talked with RGI Aviation at Essex County Airport and they expressed interest in having a Tecnam LSA I think. I don't know when they are gonna have it but they might I think.

tadel001, have you heard anything about the LSA deal or leaseback from RGI?