Delta Oscar Golf - inflight photos

Here's the place for you to post videos and photos of your favorite airplane or most interesting flight. Commercial posts should go instead into the Want Ads forum.

Moderator: drseti

Scooper

Re: Delta Oscar Golf - inflight photos

Post by Scooper »

Baxter, my last golden retriever, loved to fly! He was my traffic spotter. Sadly, he died and my new golden gets motion sick. :|

Stan Cooper (K4DRD)
Private Pilot ASEL LSRI
Experimental AMD CH601XLi-B Zodiac LSA N601KE (KSTS)
rsteele

Post by rsteele »

Scooper wrote:Baxter, my last golden retriever, loved to fly! He was my traffic spotter. Sadly, he died and my new golden gets motion sick. :|
Have you found a way to fly with a golden in a 601? My guy (mutt, not golden) is about the same size, 70lb. and I can't imagine having him in the plane with me, although he loves to ride in the car.

Ron
Scooper

Post by Scooper »

rsteele wrote: Have you found a way to fly with a golden in a 601? My guy (mutt, not golden) is about the same size, 70lb. and I can't imagine having him in the plane with me, although he loves to ride in the car.

Ron
Jason, my current golden (the one that starts drooling when we get in the car to drive to the vet a mile away), weighs 100 pounds and I can't imagine how I would even get him into the 601. :shock:

Stan Cooper (K4DRD)
Private Pilot ASEL LSRI
Experimental AMD CH601XLi-B Zodiac LSA N601KE (KSTS)