KBHM Pics

Here's the place for you to post videos and photos of your favorite airplane or most interesting flight. Commercial posts should go instead into the Want Ads forum.

Moderator: drseti

Flocker

KBHM Pics

Post by Flocker »

Added another Charlie to my resume today...

Downtown Birmingham AL from 1,000'

Turning final, runway 6

Final Approach, runway 6
Aviation Real Estate Broker
Flocker

Re: KBHM Pics

Post by Flocker »

By the way, Atlantic Aviation charges a $40.00 Facility Fee unless you purchase a minimum 15 gallons of fuel. When I joked that the 162 couldn't even hold 15 gallons of fuel, they waived the fee.
Aviation Real Estate Broker
drseti

Post by drseti »

Sure makes me want to go flying -- someplace where there isn't snow on the ground.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
drdehave

Post by drdehave »

"Sure makes me want to go flying -- someplace where there isn't snow on the ground."

So interesting...while the NE has been locked in recurring doldrums for weeks, California has been locked in beautiful mid-60s, sunny weather--with almost none of our typical winter fog. Of course, 2013 just went down as the driest rainfall year on record here, so we'll be paying up soon--and especially this summer.

Meanwhile, flying every morning with cloudless skies and density altitude at -2,000 is sure nice!
Sting Flight (Flying the Sting LSA)
http://www.youtube.com/user/9162069934/featured