Kappa nad short legs

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

wgift46

Kappa nad short legs

Post by wgift46 »

I'm learning on a Kappa and we have discovered that the rudder peddles are too far a way for my feet to properly use them. The mechanics at the flied say there is no way to adjust them. The suggestion is the ware high lift shoes (I don't have any) or some kind of lift to strap on my shoes. Any ideas??
Bill Gift

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh-t what a ride!"
vwvectors

Post by vwvectors »

Talk to your dealer if that's who u purchased the KP-5 from if not try giving the factory a call maybe they have a solution or retrofit avaiable . This should be a good litmus test for Kappa. Let us know how this plays out 1 way or another .
Opinions are like armpits everybody has a couple & they usually stink .
Cub flyer

Post by Cub flyer »

The Kappa I flew had adjustable pedals. Check and see if there is a kit available.
cdillis
Location: Erie Municipal Airport; Erie Colorado; Centennial Airport, Denver, CO

Post by cdillis »

Why not just put a cushion behind your back to push you forward?
Jim Stewart

Post by Jim Stewart »

Why not just put a cushion behind your back to push you forward?
If you try this, be sure the stick doesn't hit the family jewels before you fly.