First flight!

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

owenstrawn

First flight!

Post by owenstrawn »

CharlieTango

Post by CharlieTango »

>>> the 162 is expected to cruise at speeds up to 118 knots<<<

wanna bet?
Jim Stewart

Post by Jim Stewart »

>>> the 162 is expected to cruise at speeds up to 118 knots<<<

I cruised at 120 knots yesterday. Why wait?
jlong16

Post by jlong16 »

I have to say that Cessna is really pushing the envelop with their claims about this aircraft. Though, I imagine, there will plenty of LEAD in the paint, as it comes out of China.

It is incomprehensible to me, that Cessna would compromise their good name by moving this project to the people's republic of china.
vwvectors

Post by vwvectors »

John I agree with u 110% . It is REPREHENSIBLE that Cessna would decide to do business with a company owned by the Communist gov't . Their ideals & philosophy go against the very fundamentals that the freedom of flight inspires . I truely hope that the 1st flight of the Flycatcher is the beginning of the end for it .

For those who are going to sun-fun everyone should stop by the Cessna's little Tiananmen Square & let them know u are disgusted & dissapointed in them .
Opinions are like armpits everybody has a couple & they usually stink .