Dynamic WT9

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

ruderiot

Dynamic WT9

Post by ruderiot »

Does anyone know of one located in the southeast, I'm out of Georgia and really don't want to make a 12 hour run to Palm City, Fla.. Have been in deep conversations with friends about a composite aircraft over a metal one. I think composite is the thing of the future. Been around boats and racing and really can't see - a bad side to this way of thinking. Any info you can contribute will be appreciated. Thanks Ken
________
ROLL A JOINT
Last edited by ruderiot on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
vwvectors

Post by vwvectors »

Since the design is so new here it looks like u may have to come down to FL , maybe u could check out some other LSA design's .
Opinions are like armpits everybody has a couple & they usually stink .
JasonCSP

Post by JasonCSP »

We had a customer who was interested in taking a demo flight in the Dynamic. The only WT-9 in existence is in Indiantown, Fl. I'm sure a few will start to pop up within the year
ruderiot

WT9

Post by ruderiot »

Looks like a trip to Indiantown then, heck Palm City is not that far could check on both places to see what is available. Thanks Guys
________
Angelina Jolie Pic
Last edited by ruderiot on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
flynful

Dynamic WT9 S-LSA

Post by flynful »

The Dynamic WT9 is a European microlight which originally had a gross take off weight of 1,100 pounds and that was increased to 1,220 pounds. It now has winglets and is advertised as an S-SLA. Does it now have a 1,320 Pound take off limit? Is it larger than the European version or has it just been renamed. I was very interested in buying the WT9, especially as an experimental model with a constant speed prop, but it was just too small for me. I flew in it and it is fast, even with the 80 hp Rotax.
Steve G (the flynful)
lgoodman1ATcomcast.net
sgoodmanATweirpartners.com