EuroFox drivers out there?

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

jbradsh1

Post by jbradsh1 »

garyo1939 wrote:Well here is a picture taken by my passenger on climout where I am just about levelled off, still climbing at 100 fpm. We had full gas 134 lbs and 500 lbs of meat in there. I know,,, transponder is on STDBY. Darn pictures anyway.

I have never ran it full out except on climb out which is typically 1000 fpm 2 up and better with just me. And that is usually at 75-80 ISA. It will run 110 for me at 42-4400 rpm and <4 gpm of gas and an easy 125 ISA at ~48-5000 rpm. The craft is incredibly quiet and smooth. The 912 is clockwork. Very exciting plane to fly. If you are near one somewhere, ask for a ride. I live in Bakersfield, CA. and always looking for passengers.

Gary
Gary; Do you know of anyone flying a eurofox or aerotrek with the BRS and an autopilot slaved to say a Garmin 796?
Soon to be a Pilot!
Pabloll

Re: EuroFox drivers out there?

Post by Pabloll »

I had the opportunity to get 3.5 hours of dual in a EuroFox after not being at the controls of af an aircraft since 1976. Military and life got in the way.

I really enjoyed flying that aircraft except for one thing. Cockpit was not designed for long legged 6+ft. people. I had a bit of a problem with rudder control. Other than that I thought it was a very nice plane and easy to fly.