Sportair survey

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

slsaowner

Sportair survey

Post by slsaowner »

Make your opinion heard, at least to one LSA manufacturer. Be sure to take the survey at:

http://www.sportair.aero/index.htm

It doesn't take long, and it's got lots of places for you to enter your own input.
Cub flyer

survey

Post by Cub flyer »

I tried it out. Was not too bad. I wonder where the results will be posted?
"Perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add but when there is no longer anything to take away." Antoine de Saint Exupery
Mooniac

Post by Mooniac »

I think the real purpose of this survey was to get sales leads. At any rate, it's a place to be heard.

One guy on another website claimed that the survey screened him based on his answers and did not let him complete the survey.
slsaowner

Sportair survey

Post by slsaowner »

I am hoping they will use the survey, at least in part, when designing their new Sirius. The mock-up they had at Oshkosh was still pretty rough. I'm also hoping they'll take note of the uncomplimentary things I had to say about the sales reps they had there - an arrogant bunch of know-it-alls!