Stopped in at Tecnam while training at Lockwood

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

Cluemeister

Stopped in at Tecnam while training at Lockwood

Post by Cluemeister »

I'm training in Sebring at Lockwood this week. Stopped into Tecnam in between lessons to see their showroom. My wife and I stopped in there originally during the Light Sport Expo in January and spoke with Mark. This time I spoke with Shannon, and took a short tour.

It was pretty exciting to see the activity. They had a P2006T in military grey going to the Dominican Republic. They had the P2010 they were flying around to test the prop. That is a beautiful plane! They had an Eaglet on floats being readied for a customer delivery. They had an Eaglet headed to a flight school. They had a P2008 called the Premium Edition they were prepping for Sun n Fun, and a few Astore in the showroom as well. We also talked about the new Cape Air agreement for several P2012's.

I came away impressed both with my short tour and the Tecnam operation as a whole.