My heart is broken.....

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

rgstubbsjr

My heart is broken.....

Post by rgstubbsjr »

When I retired from the physics\computer science business, I had a lot of extra time on my hands to devote to my job as pastor of a small, Lutheran church, so I started a flying ministry. Twice a week (weather permitting) I fly into airports, set up my "The pastor is in the house" sign and do my thing. I also fly around to various VA hospitals (I'm a Vietnam vet) and help out there. In the last couple of years I have completely given up the Cessnas and Pipers and have been flying a rental Tecnam P-92. Over 120 hours worth each year.
I love that little airplane. Even when the elevator came off, and the time the main gear bolts sheared off, or when the engine decided to quit on me in the middle of nowhere. Just put it back together and off we would go.
I took my last flight in "my" Tecnam today. When I went in to get the keys they told me it had been sold. Sigh....
I'm really going to miss that little bird.

:(
CTLSi

Re: My heart is broken.....

Post by CTLSi »