SkyView vs. Garmin G3x

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

FastEddieB

Re: SkyView vs. Garmin G3x

Post by FastEddieB »

I upload the photo I want to post to Flickr - iPhoto on the Mac makes that easy.

They've made it a little convoluted, but there's a way to grab the link to just the img file there and copy it.

I then paste that between "img" tags in my post.

Anyway, that lets me post the same image to multiple sites, without burdening each site with the actual photo.
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]
MrMorden

Post by MrMorden »

In the reply box you can hit the "Img" button and insert a web link to a picture. That's how I usually do it, and there is no size limit since it's an external file...and no text box.
Andy Walker
Athens, GA
Sport Pilot ASEL, LSRI
2007 Flight Design CTSW E-LSA
Nomore767

Post by Nomore767 »

Okay, thanks for the info guys!
Wm.Ince

Post by Wm.Ince »

MrMorden wrote:In the reply box you can hit the "Img" button and insert a web link to a picture. That's how I usually do it, and there is no size limit since it's an external file...and no text box.
"Photobucket" is another one.
Bill Ince
LSRI
Retired Heavy Equipment Operator
Merlinspop

Post by Merlinspop »

Wm.Ince wrote:
MrMorden wrote:In the reply box you can hit the "Img" button and insert a web link to a picture. That's how I usually do it, and there is no size limit since it's an external file...and no text box.
"Photobucket" is another one.
It has been a few years since I've used Photobucket, but a nice feature it had was that you could set it to automatically resize uploaded photos to something most forums would accept.
- Bruce