Sky Ranger

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

eidolon45

Sky Ranger

Post by eidolon45 »

I think I have seen something about the Sky Ranger in earlier posts, but I don't see this French aircraft kit in our aircraft database. It is apparently sold out of a private enterprise in WV and there are up to 60 in the US? Can anyone shed light?
Tecnam Flyer
flyboy2007

Post by flyboy2007 »

Yes you are right. green landings in west virginia are a dealer and they also build and sell them there. They are a great plane that I have many hours in. The only bad part is if you need a major part they take FOREVER! and I am not exagerating here. A buddy of mine had wrecked a wing tip last winter when a wheel froze up on landing, he ordered the parts and just got it back flying about 2 weeks ago. Waited for parts forever. otherwise this is an awesome performing plane! A real joy to fly.
"Keep on Draggin"