any storm owners or experience with storm aircraft?

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

psjoe

any storm owners or experience with storm aircraft?

Post by psjoe »

I am looking into SP training in a Storm Century. Anyone have any experience with them good/bad?

http://www.stormaircraft.com/new-page-5.htm

Thanks -Joe
AJChenMPH

Re: any storm owners or experience with storm aircraft?

Post by AJChenMPH »

Dragging this one back to the top...just start calling me "Zombie" for resurrecting all these old/dead threads. :mrgreen:

Any feedback on the Storm Century? My flight school at KTTN is repairing theirs (finally!) and will be offering fractional owner shares of it shortly. Before I sign on the dotted line, any feedback (good and bad)? Haven't really found anything online...

(Trivia: its N-number used to belong to a PanAm B737 back in the day...N383PA.)

Thanks in advance...
Andy / PP-ASEL
drseti

Post by drseti »

Zombie, I understand you get a free bottle of wine with the purchase of that aircraft. What kind of wine, you ask? Well, it's any Port in a Storm. :wink:
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
AJChenMPH

Post by AJChenMPH »

drseti wrote:Zombie, I understand you get a free bottle of wine with the purchase of that aircraft. What kind of wine, you ask? Well, it's any Port in a Storm. :wink:
*rimshot*
Andy / PP-ASEL