revised factual statistics for the CTSW

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

rfane

Post by rfane »

Thorp,

Now you are saying I'm untruthful? Have I not said that Ed's aircraft was built in December 2005? Yes, it was built in 2005, but it is the 2006 and later model. The larger tail and three section panel prove this. Prior to this, the panel was two sections, and was overall smaller.

You are the one that has been contending that Ed's aircraft was built in early 2005, but your own Year-Month-Day serial # format proves that not to be the case. 05-12-05 = 2005 December 5th, according to your format. So are you not then wrong for insisting that Ed's aircraft was built early in 2005?

Where has Ed ever stated that his plane was not built in 2005? He only claims that it is a 2006 model. Why is that a lie? You can go out and buy a 2010 model car now. Obviously it was not built in 2010 though. Same principle applies.
Roger Fane
Former owner of a 2006 Flight Design CTsw
frfly172

Post by frfly172 »

Not all aircraft or pilots are perfect.This is definately the place for lively discussions on all light sport aircraft.At times it seems the posts are more meant to sell a certain aircraft rather than provide information .I do believe a little less name calling could be in order and we could still get our point across.Sometimes the conversation seems to get to personal.Just my thought.
KSCessnaDriver

Post by KSCessnaDriver »

frfly172 wrote:Not all aircraft or pilots are perfect.This is definately the place for lively discussions on all light sport aircraft.At times it seems the posts are more meant to sell a certain aircraft rather than provide information .I do believe a little less name calling could be in order and we could still get our point across.Sometimes the conversation seems to get to personal.Just my thought.
I'm going to have to agree. It's like beating a dead horse at this point. I wish the main offenders in this whole CTSW deal would agree to disagree, and move on. Its a real shame that it just keeps going.
KSCessnaDriver (ATP MEL, Commerical LTA-Airship/SEL, Private SES, CFI/CFII)
LSA's flown: Remos G3, Flight Design CTSW, Aeronca L-16, Jabiru J170
seastar

Bad post

Post by seastar »

Administrator-----
Why don't you stop this nonsense and delete this thread?
garyo1939

Post by garyo1939 »

KSCessnaDriver wrote:
frfly172 wrote:Not all aircraft or pilots are perfect.This is definately the place for lively discussions on all light sport aircraft.At times it seems the posts are more meant to sell a certain aircraft rather than provide information .I do believe a little less name calling could be in order and we could still get our point across.Sometimes the conversation seems to get to personal.Just my thought.
I'm going to have to agree. It's like beating a dead horse at this point. I wish the main offenders in this whole CTSW deal would agree to disagree, and move on. Its a real shame that it just keeps going.
I'm glad my half priced EuroFox didn't get into this mess.
GARY N ORPE