Renegades

Topics related to aviation provided mostly for humor and amusement purposes. Offensive or abusive posts will be deleted.

Moderator: drseti

Jim Hardin

Renegades

Post by Jim Hardin »

When I moved to the Northeast I was a little taken back by some of the things I saw.

One of the first was a pilot who crashed into the seats of stadium while trying to fly around inside of it. No one but him was injured.

Owner/Students can be an issue. One student had a 7AC Champ and kept it at a grass strip nearby. I was out there one day and the locals told me he had been practicing but nosed up on his last flight. They said he was pretty shook up about it as he had his two kids in the back seat... He wouldn’t return my calls after that and moved the plane to a smaller grass strip farther away. I went down there to leave a note in his plane but the plane was a puddle of broken parts wrapped in linen! A thunderstorm had passed through.

Another kept his Grumman Traveler, 4 seat 150 hp, at another airport. He was signed off for local solo but the FBO called me. He didn’t know the Grummans that well and wanted to ask me if they could haul 5 people. No why? He loaded 3 kids and 2 adults into it and went cross country... Never answered my calls and moved the airplane, somewhere.
Warmi

Re: Renegades

Post by Warmi »

You just can’t fix stupid :(
Flying Sting S4 ( N184WA ) out of Illinois