Permission to post

Topics related to aviation provided mostly for humor and amusement purposes. Offensive or abusive posts will be deleted.

Moderator: drseti

deckofficer

Permission to post

Post by deckofficer »

Now I wouldn't consider this 7 second video offensive, but then I've spent considerable time on the beaches along the Med. But just to be safe, I'll just offer the link to the video with an honest disclaimer.....

The video was taken with a high resolution camera of the female passenger in the right seat during a loop. It in a unique way shows zero gravity. The very young lady (maybe 20 at most) and very petite, just happens to be topless when the loop was preformed. A friend emailed it to me and I confess to enjoying it. I'm not a fan of gratuitous partial nudity, but the setting and subject made for an enjoyable watch.

Hope this is an acceptable disclaimer for those that don't want to view it. For those that do view it, what make and model is the plane?

http://gfycat.com/ZestyImportantBluefish
Bob
USCG Unlimited Tonnage
Former USHGA and NCHGA
3Dreaming

Re: Permission to post

Post by 3Dreaming »

It was a little tough trying to figure out what the plane was, but it is a Zlin-142.
RTK

Post by RTK »

There was an airplane in that video?
designrs

Post by designrs »

Amazing scientific study!
Now the study needs to determine the differences between "natural" and "enhanced", the later reportedly can defy the forces of gravity.