BRS

This forum is for safety-related discussions. Be safe out there!

Moderator: drseti

BrianL99

Re: BRS

Post by BrianL99 »

FastEddieB wrote:Good post.

Here's a link to a post I made in another thread:

http://sportpilottalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=18137#p18137

Many here have read the account before, but there are always newbies around!
Are you the same FastEddie that used to be around the COPA Forum (or may still be there, I'm not there since I sold my Cirrus)?
FastEddieB

Post by FastEddieB »

BrianL99 wrote: Are you the same FastEddie that used to be around the COPA Forum (or may still be there, I'm not there since I sold my Cirrus)?
Yep! One and the same - and don't forget I was the ARCOPA flounder!

Still renew there every year, though obviously less and less of interest there for me. I still like to keep abreast of things in that world, however, though I have not flown a Cirrus in years.

Loving the dramatically decreased cost of flying my Sky Arrow, and the ability now to do my own routine maintenance and annuals. Do not miss riding herd on all the various Cirrus systems, none of which come without a cost in complexity and training in addition to actual costs.

Headed over the Gainesville, GA via Blairsville with Karen this morning with some EAA friends to go to their EAA Cracker Fly-In. Just the sort of flight an LSA excels in!
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]
BrianL99

Post by BrianL99 »

FastEddieB wrote:
BrianL99 wrote: Are you the same FastEddie that used to be around the COPA Forum (or may still be there, I'm not there since I sold my Cirrus)?
Yep! One and the same - and don't forget I was the ARCOPA flounder!

Loving the dramatically decreased cost of flying my Sky Arrow, and the ability now to do my own routine maintenance and annuals. Do not miss riding herd on all the various Cirrus systems, none of which come without a cost in complexity and training in addition to actual costs.

I know that feeling. I decided to get back into flying, after selling my Cirrus about 6 years ago. I'm in the process of purchasing a Sting and looking forward to way less cost and aggravation, than being in the Cirrus world.

Nice to see your flying wisdom is still available on the net :)
drseti

Post by drseti »

BrianL99 wrote:Nice to see your flying wisdom is still available on the net :)
Yes, Eddie certainly is a wise guy! :wink:
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US