Lock Haven PA fly-in breakfast

Post your upcoming fly-ins, pancake breakfasts and other events here!

Moderator: drseti

drseti

Lock Haven PA fly-in breakfast

Post by drseti »

Twice a year, the Sentimental Journey to Cub Haven fly-in hosts a fly-in fundraising breakfast at Piper Memorial Airport (KLHV), Lock Haven PA. Next one is Sunday, 5 October 2014. All you can eat pancakes, eggs, sausage, home fries, coffee, and OJ for a mere $8. Fly, drive, or walk in, 8 AM to 1 PM. My SportStar and I will be giving Discovery Flights, and I look forward to seeing all my Sport Pilot Talk friends.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
drseti

Re: Lock Haven PA fly-in breakfast

Post by drseti »

The next fly-in breakfast at Piper Memorial Airport (KLHV) is this coming Sunday, 6 May 2018, 8 AM to 1 PM, in Hangar One on the North side of the field. As usual, this is an all-you-can-eat feast to benefit the Sentimental Journey to Cub Haven fly-in. I will be there giving Discovery Flights, weather permitting, and would love to see any members of the Sport Pilot Talk family who can make it.
Safe Skies,
Paul
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US