sun n fun 2010

Sun n' Fun Every Spring Lakeland Florida : Come attend this huge fly-in and tradeshow/convention. http://www.sun-n-fun.org

Moderator: drseti

frfly172

sun n fun 2010

Post by frfly172 »

Attended the show opening day . Good crowd at lsa mall also good showing of models throughout the show from major manufactorors.Seemed to be a lot of rated pilots looking at light sport.A major problem with some current pilots seems to be the inability to trade a ga aircraft towards a light sport.Untill the light sport dealers have an outlet for trades they are missing a part of the market.Just my thoughts.
AZPilot

Re: sun n fun 2010

Post by AZPilot »

frfly172 wrote:Attended the show opening day . Good crowd at lsa mall also good showing of models throughout the show from major manufactorors.Seemed to be a lot of rated pilots looking at light sport.A major problem with some current pilots seems to be the inability to trade a ga aircraft towards a light sport.Untill the light sport dealers have an outlet for trades they are missing a part of the market.Just my thoughts.
Yep, the aviation bubble is just like he housing bubble. I don't think it's so much not being able to trade, just no one wants to accept the reality of the current value. The markup in LSA is small enough that a trade in requires being well back of wholesale to be able to floorplan (if a dealer still has a floorplan available in this economy).
CFIIMEI