New DPE

Paul Hamilton is one of the first persons to become a DPE (Designated Pilot Examiner) for sport pilots. As a full-time author and sport pilot expert, he writes books and produces DVD's for Aviation Supplies and Academics (ASA). Now Paul has graciously agreed to answer your questions here. Thanks Paul! For more information about Paul, please visit www.Paul-Hamilton.com and www.Sport-Pilot-Training.com.

Moderators: drseti, Paul Hamilton

drseti

New DPE

Post by drseti »

As many of you are aware, I recently received my DPE designation for Sport Pilot and Sport CFI. Since I was a CFI, I documented my journey in this thread on the Instructor's Corner section of this site:

http://sportpilottalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5001

Now that I are one, I look forward to answering your questions on the Ask the DPE forum.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
Wm.Ince

Re: New DPE

Post by Wm.Ince »

drseti wrote:As many of you are aware, I recently received my DPE designation for Sport Pilot and Sport CFI. since I was a CFI, I documented my journey in thus thread on the Instructor's Corner section of this site . . . .
Now that I are one, I look forward to answering your questions on the Ask the DPE forum.
A hardy congratulations to you Paul.
Thank you for your service to this forum and your valued contribution to the aviation community.
Last edited by Wm.Ince on Thu May 03, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Ince
LSRI
Retired Heavy Equipment Operator
RTK

Re: New DPE

Post by RTK »

Congratulations Dr. Shuch!