10th Annual Page Fly-in CT/LSA mid October!

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

ct4me

10th Annual Page Fly-in CT/LSA mid October!

Post by ct4me »

Come fly the SouthWest! It's time to mark the calendar and arrange for some time off! CTFlier.com is proud to host the 10th Annual CT/LSA fly-in in Page Arizona. OCT 11-15 (Wed-Sun).

Come and join a great group of people for a fly-in in one of the most scenic areas of the World. See Monument Valley, the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Zion and more! It's a casual affair with organization and direction for those who want it... or you are free to fly and explore as you wish. Besides flying, there's great hiking, boating, and many different tours. And we've arranged 36 Hotel rooms with a great rate! (Clarion Inn). All aircraft are welcome!

More info is available at CTFlier.com, and we'll keep you updated here as well.
Tim
-----
check out CTFlier.com
ct4me

Re: 10th Annual Page Fly-in CT/LSA mid October!

Post by ct4me »

Lake Powell's water level is way UP, almost 17 feet higher than the last several years!
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/
Tim
-----
check out CTFlier.com
JAM_MAN

Post by JAM_MAN »

Looking for a ride to Page fly-in and will pay all expenses if anyone needs a right seat. In Tucson but will drive a day if necessary.
ct4me

Post by ct4me »

Just about 2 weeks to go... extended forecast calling for 75-77 degrees and sunny. Perfect weather to see one of the most visually stunning places on Earth!!!
Tim
-----
check out CTFlier.com
ct4me

Post by ct4me »

WEATHER IS LOOKING GREAT... 75 AND SUNNY! And nationwide looking pretty nice, for those flying in from afar.

Lake Powell webcams: http://webcams.water-data.com/powell/

Note water level is WAY UP... more than 17 feet!!!
Tim
-----
check out CTFlier.com