South-Central Ohio Rotorcraft and Sport Aircraft Fly-In This

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

Barnstorm

South-Central Ohio Rotorcraft and Sport Aircraft Fly-In This

Post by Barnstorm »

South-Central Ohio Rotorcraft and Sport Aircraft Fly-In This SAT.

TSPA FLY-IN

Combined with Chapter 40 Rotocraft Club

TSPA is having a Fly-In / Drive-In / Ride-In / "Get there anyway you can" get together at

Double J … on Saturday June 11th and, as it has been for the last two or three years, all us Gyro Guys are invited to join the party.

As always, lunch will be around 12:30 with a meeting after.

Dan Gaddis & Bill Johns are hosting which usually means good stuff on the grill. Bring some food to add to the table if you can.

Double J Airport

Lunch 12:30 p.m.

Club will provide fried chicken, drinks, and paper products. Everyone is to bring a covered dish and chairs. For pilots, that cannot bring covered dish, there will be a donation box to cover expenses.

NO PETS and NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HANGERS

Double J N39*13.010 W 083*57.009 Grass Strip 2400ft.

Driving directions: Coming from I-71 or I-75 area onto I- 275.

Take I-275 towards Ky.

Exit 57 Milford/Blanchester

Go left on 28 stay in left lane during this trip

Go 13 Miles miles on 28 during this time

You will go thru Goshen , (BP& UDF on corners).

Right on Morrow Woodville Rd (Old gas station on the left)

Go 1.8 mile Stop Sign

Go Straight .02 miles Stop

Straight 2.5 miles to Adams Rd (brown mobile home on corner)

Turn left go 1.1 miles Road ends

Turn left .04 drive is on the left You will see 3 red barns and windsox

For the KY. group

Take 275 to Eastgate take Rt 32 East to Williamsburg exit

Left on 133 to stop sign (traffic from left does not stop). Straight on Abner Rd. Stop

Right on RT 50, Go 5.4 miles to flashing light. (at this light there is 131 to the left and Vera Cruz bearing to the left. You want Vera Curz. Go 3.1 miles to stop sign. Go Striaght 1.7 miles Red Barn on right

Or check map quest for directions address is:21184 Fayetteville Blanchester Rd. Blanchester Oh 45107 or call Brenda at 513-460-5869.
Tim O'Connor, Rotorcraft CFI, AGI.
New to gyroplanes? www.prachapter34.com and http://gyrowiki.com You CAN afford to fly: www.YouCanAffordToBeAPilot.com