Sentimental Journey 2010 LOCKHAVEN, PA June 16-19, 2010

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

drseti

Post by drseti »

Thanks for posting that, AZ. KLHV is my home base, and Sentimental Journey my home fly-in, so of course I'll be there! I'm giving an LSA seminar on Wednesday morning at 10 (titled "If You Can Drive, You Can Fly") , and will be doing discovery flights and introductory lessons all week in my SportStar. Hope to see a bunch of you there - look for me at Hangar One on the Northeast corner of the airport.

Safe skies,
Paul
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
AZPilot

Post by AZPilot »

Howdy Paul,
Looks like a super event. Too bad we don't have such things out here.

Strangely enough, we have superior flying weather and almost non-existant events. We used to have some pretty nice "airport days", but 9/11 scared the municipalities and I assume that cost now keeps them from coming back.

Good luck on your event. Sign up a bunch of students.
CFIIMEI
Bill

Post by Bill »

Looks like a great time and I'm close enough for an easy flight. However, unfortunately, the dates are all wrong for me. That's the last school day for my wife (teacher) and we'll me moving to our beach place in Delaware that afternoon. ...maybe next year...

But I do hope to get up to KLHV one day soon. Paul, I'll make sure to contact you before I get up there. I do want to get a bit of dual in your plane - to check it out in "real life" - other than just reading about it. :lol:
--
<i>If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.
Selling Personal Checks and Business Checks helps pay for the 'Coupe.</i> :)
--