Page, Az October 16,17,18,19 Lake Powell...

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

ka7eej

Page, Az October 16,17,18,19 Lake Powell...

Post by ka7eej »

This was taken off the CTFLYERS.COM Forum....They are inviting all LSA's to join in the fun.... check that forum......trips....Lake Powell for more information...There may be as many as 25 LSA's there Mostly CT'S

Hey Guys,

I have been talking to a number of you and keep hearing about the large number of people we will have at Page this year. Please don't wait any longer to make a reservation. Space is going quick. Please use this other Best Western Hotel across the street from the original one. You walk out one front door and almost into the other. In Sept. I may ask everyone who is planning on attending to just shoot me a three word email (I am coming) so I can get a handle on some of this.

Here is the number for the Best Western at Lake Powell.
208 N. Lake Powell Blvd.
928-645-5988
Tell them you are coming up with this huge group. The CT group.
Since this is far larger than anyone has expected my wife and I are going to fly up the first part of Sept. to check out the restaurants for large rooms and tell the FBO to starting building a bigger pad. Just joking, but I want to make sure we are all taken care off and to let the commercial people know just how many people we may be talking about. I don't like surprises.

This may turn out to be the single largest CT gathering in the US. I hope so and it will be a wait and see.
It was a great time last year and I see no difference why this won't be just as fun or more.

LSA Repairman Roger Lee from Tucson AZ is putting this together....

I am Going,,,,,Brian Carpenter
Owner of N3081X (Cover Girl) A Beautiful Allegro 2000 as seen on the cover and inside of several magazines!!
rfane

Post by rfane »

This fly-in was great. Awesome weather, and a lot of great people. We had 13 or 14 CT's in, and also allowed a Jabiru, a Cessna 182, and an RV-9A to fly along with us. Roger Lee's slideshow of pictures from the event can be found at the link below:

http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41 ... =slideshow

We had fly-outs to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, and Monument Valley.
Roger Fane
Former owner of a 2006 Flight Design CTsw