Long Island, NY partnership anyone?

Looking for a partner? No, we're not talking about dating. Partnerships are another way to bring down the cost of flying. Use this forum to find like-minded folks in your neighborhood.

Moderator: drseti

rcpilot

Long Island, NY partnership anyone?

Post by rcpilot »

ELSA/SLSA. Nothing specific yet, just gauging the general interest.
loumancuso

Re: Long Island, NY partnership anyone?

Post by loumancuso »

Mid Island Air Service, Inc. is an FBO on Long Island operating out of Islip L.I. MacArthur Airport and Brookhaven Airport. They are celebrating their 70 year in business. Louis Mancuso, the CEO, has created an LSA partnership program. It features a BRM Aero Bristell. The cost is $185 per month and $55 per hour to buy and have access to the plane for 30 hours per year. More details are available at www.thelandingdoctor.com If you are curious about the web site name, it was created by Lou because there has been too many LSA accidents. Lou has created a different approach to landing as described in the web site. The technique used to achieve softer landings is built around numerous runway fly downs at low speed and low altitude until the pilot is skilled in crosswind landing. Lou imports the Bristells from the Czech republic and promotes sales at the popular airshows under the name Bristell.com. Happy Flying
pjdavis

Post by pjdavis »

rcpilot wrote:ELSA/SLSA. Nothing specific yet, just gauging the general interest.
Hi RC,

I thought you already have a plane?

I fly the Bristell out of Lancaster, PA. It is an incredible airplane. Once I complete my training I plan on becoming a shareholder in their program. Of course if I hit he powerball before that - I am going to buy one! 8)

PJ
3Dreaming

Post by 3Dreaming »

pjdavis wrote:
rcpilot wrote:ELSA/SLSA. Nothing specific yet, just gauging the general interest.
Hi RC,

I thought you already have a plane?

I fly the Bristell out of Lancaster, PA. It is an incredible airplane. Once I complete my training I plan on becoming a shareholder in their program. Of course if I hit he powerball before that - I am going to buy one! 8)

PJ
Lou pulled up a thread that was a year and a half old. A lot has happened since then, like RC buying a plane.
pjdavis

Post by pjdavis »

Yikes!