Partnership Available at KTTN (Trenton, NJ)

Looking for a partner? No, we're not talking about dating. Partnerships are another way to bring down the cost of flying. Use this forum to find like-minded folks in your neighborhood.

Moderator: drseti

AJChenMPH

Partnership Available at KTTN (Trenton, NJ)

Post by AJChenMPH »

The sport plane that was owned by Mercer Flight Academy is now available for partnership shares. Moses Frenck is making up to 8 shares total available.

The plane itself is a 2007 Storm Century and is coming back from repair from a hard landing...Moses tells me that it has gone through a total spinner-to-tail repair and refurbishment, and it should fly better than ever. Once I pass my checkride (scheduled for this Thursday, 11/13...wish me luck! :shock: ), I plan to take it up for a test flight or two and make sure there are no unexpected flying characteristics. If so, I'll likely buy into it myself right after the New Year when I'll have some spare cash.

Right now, he's asking $19,500 for a 1/4 share (the per share cost will go down as more people buy into it, and the original 4 shareholders will get some capital back). Flying is projected to be $50/hour, including fuel and maintenance reserve. Tiedown, insurance, and annual inspection is about $100/month.

If in the area and interested, shoot me a PM and I'll put you in touch with him. Thanks for looking.
Andy / PP-ASEL
SportPilot

Re: Partnership Available at KTTN (Trenton, NJ)

Post by SportPilot »

Last edited by SportPilot on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJChenMPH

Re: Partnership Available at KTTN (Trenton, NJ)

Post by AJChenMPH »

Thanks re: checkride...I'm trying really hard not to be overconfident, but I feel good about it.

I hear you re: number of shares. A friend just got out of a 1/8 share in a C182, and he told me that there was rarely a scheduling conflict or any other issue, so I'm not *too* worried about that.
Andy / PP-ASEL