Partnerships Near Atlanta

Looking for a partner? No, we're not talking about dating. Partnerships are another way to bring down the cost of flying. Use this forum to find like-minded folks in your neighborhood.

Moderator: drseti

FlyingForFun

Partnerships Near Atlanta

Post by FlyingForFun »

Delete
Last edited by FlyingForFun on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Tyler

Re: Partnerships Near Atlanta

Post by Jack Tyler »

There may well be, Jim...but those folks may not visit here regularly, if at all. So your post may not reach all those whom you'd like to see it. Suggest you register for and use the AOPA partnership 'finder'. I used this program in its earlier form, before AOPA purchased and then improved it. It has an internal message system, you can establish the filters that screen out (or in) those partnerships which are listed for the geographic 'circle' you wish to include, and you can also use it to form a partnership if there are multiple 'seekers' but no open partnerships of interest. That last step is how I used it when no open partnerships of interest in the Jax area were available and it was pretty effective. In the bigger Atlanta metro & regional area, it should work even better. PM me if you'd like to discuss this some more after you check out the program.

https://www.aopa.org/News-and-Video/All ... -less.aspx
Jack
Flying in/out KBZN, Bozeman MT in a Grumman Tiger
Do you fly for recreational purposes? Please visit http://www.theraf.org
Flocker

Post by Flocker »

Last edited by Flocker on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aviation Real Estate Broker
Jack Tyler

Post by Jack Tyler »

It's thread drift but since you Atlanta area pilots might be following this thread, I wanted to mention a good training opportunity and fun event is being offered by the RAF in your area next month. It will be at Peach State Airpark just south of Atlanta and is free to RAF members and guests (that's all of you folks...). Grass strip, nice restaurant, good folks.

http://theraf.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=81
Jack
Flying in/out KBZN, Bozeman MT in a Grumman Tiger
Do you fly for recreational purposes? Please visit http://www.theraf.org
Wingnut56

Post by Wingnut56 »

Yes, I hear that Aviation Access Project thing is forming LSA partnerships now in the ATL area at Canton/Cherokee Co Airport [uncontrolled]. They plan to incubate into other areas. They want to bring in a Skycatcher, but will consider others that are for sale in the area.

BTW, I am one of the founders of that Aviation Access Project [AAP] and currently serve as its CEO. Happy to answer questions, concerns, wacko rumors, and share our vision to fix aviation, since nobody else will. We are pure Part 91 ownership. No rental. Rental is killing the industry and promotes low-time pilots due the alarming costs as hours add up. We have cracked the davinci code on shared ownership, so you just might want to get informed about it.
FlyingForFun

Post by FlyingForFun »

Delete
Last edited by FlyingForFun on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingnut56

Post by Wingnut56 »

Yes I would be happy for you to call me and I'll share what I know. I actually live in Woodstock, but the folks starting up the Flight Center at KCNI are terrific. Please call me at 770-855-5278.
Flocker

Post by Flocker »

Last edited by Flocker on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aviation Real Estate Broker
SportPilot

Post by SportPilot »