Sport Shares program

Looking for a partner? No, we're not talking about dating. Partnerships are another way to bring down the cost of flying. Use this forum to find like-minded folks in your neighborhood.

Moderator: drseti

znurtdog

Sport Shares program

Post by znurtdog »

Hate to sound like an advertisement, but here is a new partnership program started by US Sport Aircraft, the importer of the Sport Cruiser by Czech Aircraft. It's a little hard to hear the understated Don Ayers, but is a cool program I think. It's already up and running in Dallas, Ft Pierce Fl and San Diego I believe. Here's the link to a vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xbbD55s ... kcsm6RUW0=
Windknot

Sounds good but....

Post by Windknot »

If you go to the web site, there's a "click here to email us and we'll call you back" link - there's no frequently asked questions, no details.

I smell a hard sell via telephone. I guess if you're 100% committed to doing this program, you'll appreciate the sales pitch, but one video with Super Dan and no other information published, I'll remain skeptical.

Oh...and one other thing (yes I'm a prude) - when you click on the Sport Shares link a huge photo of a really hot, really young, really blonde woman wearing a really short skirt sitting on the wing.

I dont know about everyone else's wives, but mine would not be very impressed by that.

Who knows...maybe statistically the market for these planes are 40+ year old males having their midlife crises and the subliminal message is get this airplane, get this girl. (if only it were true).
Early time Sport Pilot Student after 40 years of dreaming!!!! Now I need to find a plane I fit in!!!
znurtdog

web site

Post by znurtdog »

You're absolutely right. The web site needs major overhaul. No phone hard sell, in fact, unfortunately, at this point, probably the opposite. Thanks for your input.
Bob_I

Re: Sport Shares program

Post by Bob_I »

These are decent people at Sport Shares program as far as I can tell. And there is plenty of info available with regard to ownership costs and how the program works. Download thew offered spreadsheet to calculate. Check it out for yourself. This is a great way for several people to own a brand new or low time SportCruiser for short money. Find a partner and get started. It's that simple. And it's a smart way to sell airplanes that many of us can't afford on our own. Thank you US Sportshares.
Windknot

Re: Sport Shares program

Post by Windknot »

Thanks for the update Bob......

This post is back from May of 2012. Lots of changes in the last 18 months I take it?
Early time Sport Pilot Student after 40 years of dreaming!!!! Now I need to find a plane I fit in!!!