LSA clubs in Oshkosh/Appleton, WI?

Looking for a partner? No, we're not talking about dating. Partnerships are another way to bring down the cost of flying. Use this forum to find like-minded folks in your neighborhood.

Moderator: drseti

lledsmar

LSA clubs in Oshkosh/Appleton, WI?

Post by lledsmar »

Looking for LSA club!

I have about 30 hours in the Remos GX which by the way from my observation is being rented all the time and is a great airplane to train in (located at Orion Fight Services in Oshkosh, WI with a great bunch of people there to teach).

Anyway I'm just a checkride away from my sport pilot certificate! During my training process the last 6 months I would occasionally do a search for light sport rentals & LSA clubs in my area and am really surprised to find how few there are available without having to drive 100 miles. I had this idea they might be a dime a dozen in the experimental aircraft mecca of the world but not so... at least via internet search.
lledsmar
srhalter58

LSA Club

Post by srhalter58 »

I would be open to an LSA partnership. I am a Sport Pilot and also rent the Remos. I live in the Hartford area but could Hanger in West Bend or Fon du lac. Thanks