CPS sold to Aircraft Spruce

H. Paul Shuch is a Light Sport Repairman with Maintenance ratings for airplanes, gliders, weight shift control, and powered parachutes, as well as an independent Rotax Maintenance Technician at the Heavy Maintenance level. He holds a PhD in Air Transportation Engineering from the University of California, and serves as Director of Maintenance for AvSport of Lock Haven.

Moderator: drseti

drseti

Post by drseti »

Jim, the entire LSA community congratulates Aircraft Spruce on your acquisition of CPS, and wishes you well with the venture. As one of Mike Stratman's former students, I'm glad to see that the empire he built will continue beyond his well-deserved retirement. Your presence on this forum certainly demonstrates your commitment to customer relations. I hope you will continue to be active on SportPilotTalk.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
roger lee

CPS shipping

Post by roger lee »

Spruce/CPS inherited back orders, not totally up to date paperwork and short supplies. They are moving along quite well in their transition. I think you will be happy when stock, orders and paperwork all catch up and everything is up to Spruce's daily operating norms. There is always a transition time for any merger and I know they are working hard to be at full capacity. I think they deserve a pat on the back for as much as they have done behind the scenes so far.
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
LSRM-A, Rotax Instructor & Rotax IRC
(520) 574-1080 (Home) Try Home First.
(520) 349-7056 (Cell)